Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2013, MY YEAR OF DIVINE BOUNTY PSALM 13:6

2013’S PROPHETIC X-RAY 2013, MY YEAR OF DIVINE BOUNTY PSALM 13:6 2012 came with the experience of divine strength and power and that has rightly positioned us to continually enjoy unceasing blessings and provisions from heaven. As the year 2013 unfolds, the anointing for production is released upon the church and this will translate into BOUNTY and supernatural fruitfulness. The prophetic, navigating tool to journey through the year is Psalm 13 and this holds the key to 2013’s breakthrough. There is a transformation packaged for you this year that will turn your story around suddenly and radically. In this Psalm are the following truths and revelation: 1) You are not forgotten! 2013 is a year you are programmed to be remembered by God. It does not matter how you feel about your condition or how frustrating your situation seems to appear, this year you shall be remembered for good. There is a turning around this year that will radically change your history and story. 2) Your sorrow of heart and pains in your mind shall turn to rejoicing. It may look like your enemies are exerting over you and rejoicing over your matter but the turn around you will experience in 2013 will change the story. Your pains shall give way for gains and your sorrow shall change to singing. You will sing a new song this year and it’s your turn to share a new testimony (vs 2 and 4). 3) Within His coverage zone. Your case shall be considered and your matter heard (vs 3). This year, you will receive revelation (lightening of your eyes) that will deliver you from destruction and sudden death. This year, every attack of death against you is destroyed in Jesus name. 4) Covered by MERCY and located by SALVATION (vs 5). Mercy of God will locate and stay with you this year. It is the mercy of God that will make the difference. The difference will be clear in your life this year because MERCY will be ministered to you. 5) BOUNCING IN BOUNTY (vs 6). This is an experience that will provoke signing in you, and that experience is the experience of BOUNTY. You will have divine supply in surplus. NAVIGATING PRAYERS 1. Thank you God for seeing me through 2012. 2. I celebrate you for moving me into 2013 with power and strength. 3. All grace that I need to succeed and increase this year 2013, release unto me. 4. By faith, I walk through this year and receive all good things its holding. 5. Anoint my head to access the supply of surplus. 6. I frustrate the counsel and determination of evil against me, my family, my church and my nation. 7. I receive divine attention to be sighted for honor and glory 8. I overcome every evil thought of frustration and despondency. 9. I will not die but I will live to declare the counsel and the glory of the Lord. 10. I shall not be moved from my destiny place of blessings. 11. Frustrate the counsel of my enemies and put them into perpetual shame. 12. Let mercy and grace continually locate and saturate/satiate me. 13. I receive the anointing for bounty and the supply of surplus.

No comments: