Friday, February 01, 2008

2008'S PROPHETIC X-RAY

THE PROPHETIC X-RAY AND DECLARATION FOR 2008
To know others takes intelligence, to know about an issue or event takes insight, to know about yourself takes wisdom but to know about the future requires metaphysical foresight. Your vision about the future will define your direction, location, association, function, destination and situation (condition). For this year, you are not left in the dark for God has a prophetic package for the saints in the year 2008. You need a clear vision of God’s agenda to be able to access the prophetic package for 2008.May the Lord grant you a divine placement in this great agenda. God has a covenant budget for each year, and every child of His has a portion in that budget. I will surely get my own share of the budget this year 2008. 2008, being a leap year is a very strategic year. I will enjoy divine surplus this season. Every thing good will come my way in excess this year. Any location I am I will get my own divine allocation. The Lord will connect me with the right people that will help me achieve my divine mandate in life. I will be strengthened from on high to achieve my divinely inspired desire. The divine inspiration will insulate me against expiration. I will be lavished with grace and bombarded with blessings. May you have a clear vision of His days in 2008 in Jesus name.
Every purpose (agenda) of God is married with His timing. A purpose without a direction leads to infection. A life without a clear direction is surely in confusion and when there is confusion there will be frustration and failure. A life void of divine vision will settle down for imitation, but imitation brings limitation and intimidation.
God says the year 2008 is MY YEAR TO EXPERIENCE GOD’S FAVOUR AND SKYROCKETING INCREASE. The mandate unlocking this is in Lev.26: 9- “For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm my covenant with you”.2008 is the beginning of my season of “breaking forth” (Isa.54: 3). In this season, God will give a divine blow to all of my woes, and tread into extinction all of my troubles. Your problems are rebuked that you may proceed into your ordained destiny. Mathematically speaking, eight is a representation of justice. Eight (8) is the first cube after one (1)and its seen as a number of justice because it divides evenly into 4 and 4, which in turn divides into 2 and 2, which in turn divides into 1 and 1. This year, the Lord will fight for me and I will have divine justice. My pains will be translated into gains. God says all my setbacks will become setups for my breakthroughs. I have a divine decree to increase and be all-round fruitful. All I see this year is high fecundity and prolificacy.
In fully accessing God’s entire blessing in 2008, you need to personally apply these eight divine principles.
You must fear not for dread will drown you. Fear is a weapon to sabotage your vision and mandate. Flush out your fear with the word of faith. “Thus says the Lord who made you and formed you from the womb, who will help you: ‘Fear not, O Jacob my servant; and you Jeshurun whom I have chosen”(Isa.44: 2)
“Fear not, for I am with you; be note dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isa.41: 10).
Look “up”, not down and not around. When you are under tension what you need is a divine attention. Ps.121: 1-2, Isa.6: 1-3, Josh.5: 13, 2Cor.3: 18
Step out of your “convenient zone” for new attempts will bring new attainments. Every disappointment must be converted into new appointments (Matt.14: 29, 1Chro.28: 20)
Stop crying and complaining, start commanding and claiming. (Gen.14: 15)
Walk through your problem, not around or away from it. There is no progression without aggression. Walking through your opposition will bring you into your desired position. This year 2008, God says, “…go forward” (Exd.14: 13-15, Phil.3: 12-14).
“Go in and possess” (Deut.1: 6-8). There are people who pursue but don’t possess. Chasing is not the same as taking. In this year, you will not only overtake but will also take, and as you pursue you will possess. God is saying that as you discover you will equally recover. 1Sam.30: 8.
Expand your mind and free yourself from tyranny of self limitation. If you don’t see beyond yourself you have not started to see. Tune to the divine frequency where there is no limitation. Isa.43: 18-19, Phil.4: 1-6
This year 2008 you must not be a duplicate. You are created an original. You must not follow the “crowd” but the “cloud” (Num.10: 34-35)
As you anchor yourself to the words of this prophecy, you will experience a major shift that will bring your desired lifting.

’Dele Kolade


E-Mail : kolade2002@yahoo.com
Website: www.delekolade.blogspot.com
www.glodetmission.blogspot.com

No comments: