Monday, January 28, 2013

PROPHETIC VOICE JULY 2012 JULY MY MONTH OF INNER EMPOWERMENT

PROPHETIC VOICE JULY 2012 JULY MY MONTH OF INNER EMPOWERMENT JULY, the 7th month is very strategic in the structure of the year 2012. There is a molding work God is doing on you in preparation for the great outpouring of grace that will eventually position you where you ought to be. I sense a build up of prophetic release unprecedented in the story of your life from the beginning of this year. There is a spiritual balancing exercise God want to carry out on you this month which is very necessary to create capacity in you to contain the manifold blessings that is soon coming. The prophetic direction this month is taking is about inner development, the stirring up of God’s fire and power in and through you. This was the earnest prayer of Paul for the Ephesians Christians as he declares in Eph. 3: 14-16 “For this cause I bow my knees unto the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man …”. There is a renewing in the inward man that supersedes the happening with the physical body (2 Cor. 4:16). It is this renewal and inner growth that Isaiah identified as the necessary stabilizing force that will enable the upward fruit bearing (Isa. 37:31) God’s power want to reach your innermost being this month in preparation for the perfecting of every thing that concerns you. The state and situation of your inner man will determine the manifestation of what is without and around you. The foundational issue is what the prophetic agenda for this month tackles.  The might of the Holy Spirit is what will produce the needed strength. The dunamis that is released into your inner man is the Holy Spirit’s might.  The supplier/depositor of the energy and force of strength is the Holy Spirit himself.  The dimension of the supply is according to the riches of His own glory.  The place of deposit is in the inner man.  The purpose of the deposit is for Christ to dwell in your heart and thus producing spiritual stability and maturity.  The resultant effects of this encounter are to: - Make you become fully aware of the revelation of Christ. - Understand the implication and power of the love of Christ. - Experience the fullness of Christ - Your life brings honour and glory to Christ. Your level is bound to change positively this month because it is the month of perfection. As God strengthens you inwardly I see you bearing fruits outwardly. Where you are weary inside, the strength of the Lord will be supplied in abundance. Where it is like you are giving up already, I see you rising up again. Where you are down cast, I see you uplifted. The inner strength that you are receiving this month will make you to arise, and as you arise you will shine for the glory of the Lord will powerfully come upon you. I decree that you be strengthened by God’s power from your within. NAVIGATING PRAYER Lord thank you for launching me into this month of strength and perfection Every inner damage to my being receive the life of God now Every where there are tension within and around me, I receive the divine attention. Every uproar and storm of panic inside and around me, be calmed in Jesus name. I receive great, divine strength for my inward man. I refuse my mind from becoming spiritual dustbin. I rise above obsession, depression and frustration. I receive every needed settlement to move forward. Every power that wants to stagnate me are cleared out. I refuse inner failure and spiritual blackout. Let your fire burn within me continually, producing fervency in the things of God. Lord perfect everything concerning me, my family, church and nation. I receive all my prophetic package for this month of JULY.

No comments: